“You can’t go wrong serving these on a warm summer evening in your backyard. The flavors of the peppers and feta are enhanced by the baking or grilling process.” – Mavra
- 10 long green and red sweet peppers (banana or gypsy)
- 10 ounces feta cheese
- ¼ cup Mavra’s Greek Oil
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove a long slice lengthwise from each pepper and remove seeds.
- Mix feta with 3-4 tablespoons olive oil. Fill each pepper with cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and bake for 15-20 minutes (or grill until slightly browned all over).
- Sprinkle with remaining Mavra’s Greek Oil and serve. Enjoy!