“Serve this simple salad with a grilled piece of meat for a filling meal. The vinegar in the dressing adds a bit of ‘punch’ to the vegetables.” – Mavra
- 2 medium potatoes, quartered
- 1 zucchini, quartered
- 1 carrot, quartered
- 1 large white or yellow onion, quartered
- 4-6 tablespoons Mavra’s Greek Oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Pinch of Greek oregano
- Pinch of black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- In large pot filled with water, boil vegetables to desired tenderness.
- Drain and place vegetables in bowl.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and gently mix.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!
Optional: Top with freshly sliced potatoes and black olives.