“Family members of all ages just love these cheese balls. If I am making a lot of these for a party, I place them on a bed of fresh parsley to make it nice. I can tell you one thing – they go fast!” – Mavra
- 14 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 cup very fine bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Mix cheeses, eggs, flour and pepper in a bowl. Refrigerate mixture for 1 hour.
- Mold mixture into small balls and coat with bread crumbs. Fry in hot oil until golden. Enjoy!