“If there’s one thing I learned growing up, it is to use fresh ingredients at all times. And that includes using fresh parsley. The flavor of the fresh parsley makes this dip taste so good.” – Mavra
- 1 large eggplant
- ½ cup Mavra’s Greek Oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Clean and wipe eggplants (do not remove stem).
- Placed whole eggplants on grill for 15-20 minutes. Turn them over until the skin is soft and burnt. (Burned skin gives them the smoky flavor).
- Carefully remove from grill and let cool; while still warm, peel burnt skin away, cut in half and remove seeds.
- Cube and mix in blender with olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and fresh parsley until smooth.
- Serve with fresh, raw vegetables or with pita chips. Enjoy!