“Eggplant is a staple in my family. We make it many different ways but this way is my favorite. It was a family favorite when our children were growing up.” – Mavra
- 2 large eggplants
- 1/3 pound feta cheese
- 1/4 pound mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- Mix the cheeses, basil and garlic in bowl.
- Spoon the cheese mixture onto each slice of eggplant and wrap in the shape of a roll.
- Serve with Simple Toast.
(Printable PDF page coming soon!)