“The feta mixed with Greek yogurt have a flavor that can’t be matched with any store-bought dip. I often make this on weekends, after we get home from displaying our products at Farmer’s Markets and want to sit back and relax.” – Mavra
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- 6 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons Mavra’s Greek Oil
- 1 tablespoon grated white or yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Cut feta into small pieces and place in blender.
- Add remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Serve on grilled or toasted bread as an appetizer. Enjoy!