“Sure, you can buy it in a jar from the store but with Mavra’s Greek Oil available, why not make it fresh? Be sure to use a blender or food processer to ensure that all the ingredients mix well.” – Mavra
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or white vinegar
- 1-3/4 cup Mavra’s Greek Oil
- White pepper
- Place egg yolks, mustard, and salt in blender and blend on low for 2 or 3 seconds to mix.
- Slowly add oil while keeping blend on low speed.
- Add lemon juice (or vinegar) and pepper and blend on slow until thick.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate. Will stay fresh for 2-3 weeks.