“This cooked cauliflower salad tastes so good with the freshly squeezed lemon juice in the dressing. You can use store-bought lemon juice in a pinch but the fresh juice makes all the difference!” – Mavra
- 1 medium cauliflower head, quartered
- 4-6 tablespoons Mavra’s Greek Oil
- Juice from ½ lemon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Boil cauliflower to desired tenderness.
- Drain. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the top of the cauliflower then sprinkle with salt and black pepper, if desired. Serve and enjoy!