- 1 16-ounce package penne pasta
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5-6 tablespoons Mavra’s Greek Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to instructions. In pan over medium heat, saute onion and pepper in olive oil; add tomato. In separate pan, saute ground chuck and drain off fat.
- Add sautéed vegetable mixture to meat.
- Drain pasta and stir into meat mixture.
- Place all in 13×9-inch greased baking dish. Top with cheeses and bake about 15-20 minutes or until cheese melts and turns color. Serve and enjoy!