“This is a very flavorful dip, and a little goes a long way. It is a perfect accompaniment to fresh vegetables or grilled bread brushed with Mavra;s Greek Oil and crushed garlic.” – Mavra
- 2 long red or sweet hot peppers
- 10-12 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 7 ounces cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons Mavra’s Greek Oil
- Grill peppers for 15-20 minutes. Remove skin and seeds.
- Cut peppers and place in blender or food processor along with oil, feta cheese and cream cheese.
- Blend until mixture thickens and becomes smooth.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons water if mixture is too thick.
- Serve with vegetables, crackers or toasted bread brushed with Mavra’s Greek Oil and minced garlic. Enjoy!