“This is a wonderful appetizer or side dish. Serve it with my Simple Toast.” – Mavra
- 10 peppers, sliced thick lengthwise
- Oil for frying
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Wash peppers and drain.
- Fry in 5-6 tablespoons frying oil until golden brown on all sides.
- Remove peppers from pan and place on serving plate; keep warm.
- Add garlic to frying pan and fry until slight color appears (not golden).
- Drizzle peppers with garlic oil mixture and vinegar, sprinkle with salt and serve. Enjoy!