Riganda (or Bruschetta)
“The only thing required for this wonderful appetizer is fresh, ripe and bright red tomatoes. Once you have those, nothing else can go wrong!” – Mavra
- French bread sliced lengthwise and then in 4-5” slices (or as desired)
- 4-5 ripe Roma tomatoes, chopped
- Green onions (with tops), chopped
- 2 large sprigs of fresh cilantro or basil, leaves chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 4-6 tablespoons Mavra’s Greek Oil
- 4-6 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- Mix tomatoes, green onions, cilantro or basil and garlic.
- Add olive oil and stir.
- Grill or toast bread.
- Spoon tomato mixture on top of bread and sprinkle with cheese. Serves 6.
(Printable PDF page coming soon!)