“This light meal is made so rich by the flavorful taste of fresh lobster. Be sure to follow the directions for using the broth – you will get more seafood taste that way!” – Mavra
- 1 pound spaghetti pasta
- 1 lobster, about 2 pounds
- 2 cups peeled and cubed tomatoes, seeds removed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 4 tablespoons Mavra’s Greek Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil lobster in salty water for 5 minutes.
- Drain, but reserve broth.
- Cut lobster in half and place back in pot.
- Add olive oil, and garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add wine, tomatoes, and parsley and 1 cup of reserved broth and boil uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring twice.
- Return reserved broth to pan and bring to boil with as much additional salted water as necessary.
- Boil spaghetti according to package directions.
- Drain, place spaghetti on platter and top with lobster and sauce. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy!