“The lemony olive oil dressing makes this a uniquely fresh salad. We always use strawberries or raspberries but blueberries or blackberries would work just as well!” – Mavra
- 1 bunch baby spinach, washed and drained
- 5-6 large strawberries or 10 raspberries
- Handful of walnut pieces
- 3-4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Juice from ½ lemon or 1 tablespoon Mavra’s Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Mavra’s Greek Oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- Combine spinach, strawberries (or raspberries) and walnut pieces in bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss. Top with feta cheese. Enjoy!