“This easy-to-make sauce dresses up freshly grilled vegetables very nicely. We often make this in the summer months, when the vegetables are plentiful for grilling.” – Mavra
- 3 tablespoons Mavra’s Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 6 tablespoons Mavra’s Greek Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- optional 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl, blend vinegar and mustard with a fork.
- Slowly add oil followed by salt and pepper, continually stirring.This sauce is good on grilled eggplant or squash as well as drizzled over vegetables.